The Club is in the centre of Timperley Village on the corner of Stockport Road and Bedford Drive.
There is limited parking to the rear of the building, but there is a large public car park a short walk away.
We are a Registered Charity No. 259903.
Applications for membership of the Village Club to play Bowls and/or Snooker are welcome.
In 1910 Thomas Edward Brooks gave the land on which the Club stands, as a site for the Parish rooms and club for which monies had been raised.
Known as Timperley Village Club it is run by Trustees to provide social and recreational facilities for parishioners of Timperley irrespective of political or religious opinions.
These days the Village Club facilities have been made available to a wider population,
not just for those who live in Timperley.